Tracy Linza, Admin Asst III
- Name and Title: Tracy Linza, Administrative Assistant III
- Job Description: Benefits Administration; HR; basic office management duties; and assist our Board of Directors.
- Hometown: Smyrna, Delaware; Ft Walton Beach, FL; and La Crescenta, CA
- How long have you worked at Sangre de Cristo Electric? Have you held other positions in the company?
10 ½ years; began as Customer Service Rep at front desk for one year.
- What is the most rewarding experience you’ve had working here so far?
I love administering the scholarship program. I learn so much about all the kids in our territory; it amazes me how many caring; funny; involved; and special kids there are in such a small area.
- If you were a Major League baseball player, what song would they play when you step up to bat?
Dangerous – Shaman’s Harvest or Notorious – Adelitas Way
- Name a skill you have, unrelated to work: I’m good at packing vehicles when moving!
- Please share a fun fact about yourself:
I’ve moved 38 times (only twice in last 21 years) and lived in 8 states; attended elementary school in two states; and high school in three states.
- What do you do outside of work for fun?
Hike, read, cross stitch, attend rock concerts with my kids, eat, drink wine, and spend time with my family