Rebate amounts are applied to your bill as credit within 60-90 days of processing.
Please submit the online form below or mail all required information to Sangre de Cristo Electric Assn., Inc., Attn: Rebates P.O. Box 2013, Buena Vista, CO 81211
Energy Star Appliance Credit Amounts
- $30/Unit Refrigerator/Freezer
- $60/Unit Refrigerator/Freezer with Recycling
- $40 Clothes Washer Front load
- $30 Clothes Washer Top load
- $30 Clothes Dryer
- $20 Dishwasher
- Equipment shall be listed as Energy Star rated. Not all new appliances are Energy Star rated. Please verify your appliance is eligible for this program. A complete list of qualified equipment is available here.
- A copy of the receipt is required. An itemized sales receipt that shows the date of purchase, source of purchase, model number and proof of payment must be attached.
- Appliances must be electric and full-sized.
- In order to receive rebates for a dishwasher and/or washing machine you must have an electric hot water heater. If you fill out the online form below, you will attest that you have a hot water heater on the form. If you intend to mail in your information, sign and submit an Electric Water Heating Energy Star Rebate Program Requirement Form (PDF).
- If requesting an additional rebate for a recycled appliance in conjunction with a new purchase, proof of recycle or haul-away must be included. (Note: Item must have been decommissioned to be eligible.)
- Credits are available to all end-use member classes.
- Credits cannot exceed the actual cost of the equipment for which credit is requested.
- Applies only to equipment that is purchased by an SDCEA member.
- Credit must be requested within 120 days of purchase.
- Applicants must be current on their electric bill.
- Installation must be in SDCEA’s service area.